As a Worcester Accredited Installer, Roost Heating can offer you flexible payment options to help with the cost of a new boiler and installation.
We work with an expert finance and flexible payment provider - Hitachi Capital. This enables our customers to spread the cost of new boilers and boiler installation across a number of years, with a choice of payment terms to suit.
Why choose flexible payment for your new boiler?
- Spread the cost of your new boiler and installation.
- Access a high spec heating system for a small monthly cost.
- Benefit from the expertise of one of the UK's leading consumer lenders.
- Combined with our 10 year guarantee, it's a stress free solution.
2) Up to 10 years at 9.9%
3) Buy now, pay later
Take the pressure off with our monthly payment plan
Working with Hitachi Capital means you can spread the cost of your new Worcester Bosch boiler and installation across a monthly payment plan to suit your needs. Here are some representative examples:
Deposit required £250
Term 24 months
Amount of loan £2,250
APR representative 0%
Total amount payable £2,250
24 monthly payments £93.75
Deposit required £0
Term 120 months
Amount of loan £2,500
APR representative 9.9%
Total amount payable £3,879.60
120 monthly payments £32.33
Give yourself a little bit more time with our Buy Now, Pay Later plan
Buy Now, Pay Later can be a hugely convenient way of paying for your new Worcester Bosch boiler. If you intend to clear the balance within the contract being created, Hitachi Finance will also waive any interest. Please note that if you do not clear the account before the 12 month deadline, the cost of your installation could cost more than you expect. Here is an example of how it works:
|Cost of installation||£3,000|
|Amount of loan||£2,700|
|Amount payable (if paid within 12 months inc £29 settlement fee)||£3,029|
|If account is not settled in 12 months:|
|Number of months (12 month deferral period followed by 84 monthly payments)||96|
|84 monthly payments at 17.9%APR||£63.42|
|Total amount payable||£5,627.28|
Watch the Worcester Bosch video to find out more about boiler finance:
Finance Terms & Conditions* to consider:
To be eligible for finance you must:
- Be a minimum age of 18 years.
- Be a UK resident for more than 12 months.
- Have a personal bank account from which a Direct Debit can be taken.
- Be an owner occupier.
- Be in permanent employment, working minimum 16 hours per week or self employed or retired or on disability allowance or an unemployed & ‘house person’ (with consent of co-habiting working partner).
We cannot offer finance to:
- Unemployed people without a spouse/partner in full time employment.
- Temporary/agency workers.
- Unregistered child minders.
- Foster carers without a spouse in full time employment.
- Students (other than trainee nurses/doctors).
- Supply teachers without a permanet contract for a specific school.
Finance is available subject to status to UK residents aged 18 or over. Terms and conditions apply. Roost Services Ltd acts as a credit broker and not as a lender, their registered office is 87 Sycamore Avenue, Chandlers Ford, SO53 5RG. Credit is provided by Hitachi Capital Consumer Finance and Hitachi Personal Finance are divisions of Hitachi Capital (UK) PLC. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Registered in Cardiff no. 1630491. Registered office: Hitachi Capital House, Thorpe Road, Staines-upon-Thames, Surrey, TW18 3HP. Finance options are offered subject to status and credit check which must be completed before commencement of works. A 14 day cooling off period applies to all applications. If canceled within 14 days, alternative payment of full outstanding balance must be made.