Why choose Roost Heating for your gas boiler servicing, safety checks, heating system maintenance and repairs?
- Experienced with all kinds of boiler & heating system.
- Highly skilled and qualified engineers.
- Quality components and parts as standard.
- Swift diagnosis and careful repair.
- Always compliant with current safety regulations.
- Parts guaranteed for 1 year (and boilers up to 10).
- Work is covered by a 30 day labour guarantee.
We firmly believe that heating system maintenance and servicing should be one of your top home maintenance priorities. Ensuring your heating and plumbing is maintained can prolong the life of your system and impact on efficiency, therefore saving you money on your household energy bills.
If you need a Gas Safety or Landlord Certificate, we can help you out with that too.
All landlords are legally required to have appliances checked for safety at least once a year. Roost Heating can carry out appropriate checks to ensure that your appliances are safe. We can service the appliance and issue the landlord certificate by email.
Ongoing maintenance can really help your heating run more economically and efficiently.
All Central Heating Systems have a tendency to corrode internally when air gets into the system. This in turn can produce black iron oxide sludge deposits in radiators and other iron components in the heating system. These particles stick to surfaces, causing premature failure of pumps and valves, cold and unbalanceable radiators, blocked boiler heat exchangers and hot water heating coils. The overall system efficiency is greatly reduced and fuel bills increase. Not great, but easily resolved.
What exactly is a Power Flush?
By booking Roost Heating to power flush your heating system, the sludge and built up residue will be removed using a special high flow pumping station. We also increase the effectiveness of the flushing process by using industry renowned MagnaCleanse inline magnetic filtration.
What makes a Roost Heating Power Flush so good?
- It removes virtually all suspended black iron oxide in one go.
- The cleanser remains concentrated and heated within the system throughout the process for maximum effectiveness.
- It's water efficient – disposal only happens at the end of the process.
Why not contact us for a free Power Flush estimate?
Our highly qualified, careful heating engineers can efficiently and tidily carry out the Power Flush process in a matter of hours.
It's not a costly process but it can vastly benefit your heating system and give you a much cosier, more energy efficient home.
Just get in touch via our 'contact us' button or give us a call , letting us know the type of system you own, the age (an estimate's fine) and the number of radiators you have.